Monday, June 15, 2015

Butler's, Field Day, Game Day and a whole lot more :)



Field Trip to Butler's Orchard.  Our first stop was learning about bees.  







Next, we planted our very own strawberry plants. 









Then we took a hay ride!















Mrs. Butler picked a few blossoms for us so that we could smell them :)


I am standing next to my former student, Tyler Butler, and his mom, Angela Butler.  I taught both him and his brother at Damascus High School.  My family and I have come to Butler's for 12 years and now I love seeing them on the Kindergarten field trip :)





Our next stop was the fruit trees and bee boxes. 








We heard a story about Sally the Strawberry Plant. 




And... the SLIDES!  Yes, I went down a few times myself. 


































Morning time and Lit Centers





Leap Frog at Recess :








Our third-grade Buddies put on a play for us :)
There were three adaptations of fairy tales... Spiderella, The Emperor's New Hair and The Popsicle Boy













Ag Day
We learned about dairy products and made butter :)










FIELD DAY... hot and sweaty and so much fun :)









































































Game Day


We had a dance party to remind ourselves about the many songs we learned this year (see their Kindergarten Yearbooks coming home on Thursday to read about their favorite song)























We visited a first grade classroom today.  Mrs. Marini's class told us about being in first grade!





And they made us a book about being in first grade 






My sister sent this to me... my high school students used to call me Darth Vetter ;)



No comments:

Post a Comment