Monday, June 1, 2015

Catching up (again)

I have so many wonderful pictures to share.  Please excuse the lack of chronological order... again, I'm using multiple devices as whatever is closest to me in the classroom is the one I grab when I see a shot.
Enjoy :)

Creating number bonds with dominoes






:)


;)


Blends dominoes


Planting vegetables


Dominoes.  It looked like a cruise ship in our classroom this day... games on the Ledo Deck ;)










Observations of our growing vegetables 






Learning to use a dictionary






Birthday Girl


Observations again :)







Character Counts Honorees


Literacy Centers






WORMS!






Morning time... Memory, Go Fish, Scrabble and "I Have, Who Has"


Literacy Centers





Math...the kids wrote math problems and then solved a classmate's ;) 





Trip to the Wetlands :)








Math games 








Mrs. R's visit... we wrote about what we can't do... YET!


More math games








Releasing our butterflies 





Recording the Pledge for the Morning Announcements :) 


Okay, that was just the iPad.  I have more on my phone so I will upload those later.  



No comments:

Post a Comment